Long Lake Lakehome Retreat
This beautiful new lake home is situated on 3 private acres of both wooded and open areas, with over 200 feet of lakeshore. The cabin interior is finished with half sawn log siding and has a stone surrounded fireplace to give you the cozy and warmth only a log home can give. From the log furniture to the beautiful pine cabinetry, or the heavy pine dining room table and chairs, you will feel like you are in your own private lodge.
http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&sp=point.46.23034_-95.84393_Long Lake Lakehome Retreat
Contact: Greg (763)442-3051 or firstname.lastname@example.org- also Lisa at (763)807-6217 or email@example.com
There are many things to do around the lake home, but if you would like to do other activities here are some ideas:
Resturants in Fergus Falls, MN
- Debbies Home Style Kitchen
- Mabel Murphy's Eating an Drinking Establishment
- Hills 210 Cafe and Subs
- Stub's resturant in Battle Lake
Things to do in Fergus Falls
- Chahinkapa Zoo
- Thumper Pond Golf Coarse
- Thumper Pond Serene Woods Spa
- Bike, walk, or blade the 55 miles of the Central Lakes Trail. Hop on at the trailhead located on highway 210 E.
- Ride over a 170 miles of groomed snowmobile trails in Otter Tail County. We have trail maps at the Lake Home. You can catch the trail at the end of the lake.
- Belt out a tune at the Open Mike Night at The Spot Panini & Wine Bar.
- Explore LAKE ALICE! Bike, rollerblade, walk or jog (1.2 miles from beginning to end) around this FF landmark! Don't forget bread or popcorn to feed the ducks and geese along the way!
- Pick your own strawberries or raspberries at Herzog Berries!
- Go Geocaching. www.geocaching.com for Fergus Falls listings.
- Go sledding at Old Smokey.
- Taste and Tour Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria